Bike Rental Terms and Conditions
1. Aspire Cycles GmbH rents road bicycles only in Berlin, Germany.
2. Bicycle availability is shown via the reservation form on our web-site.
3. The rental fees for our bikes are listed on our web site.
4. In order to reserve a bicycle, customers must have a valid major credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express) and a valid passport.
5. At the time of the booking we will charge you the entire fee for the full rental period.
6. The bicycle will be delivered tuned and adjusted to the customer’s personal measurements and ready to be ridden.
7. The bicycle will have a spare tube, tool kit and air pump.
8. We do our best to deliver bikes on the specified time. However, this is subject to delivery schedule, and willingness of hotels to accept bikes for their guests.
9. In the event of an accident, theft or any other emergency situation, the customer is required to contact Aspire Cycling for consultation and assistance as soon as possible via phones shown in the contract.
10. In the event of damage to the bicycle, the customer is fully liable to compensate Aspire Cycling for the cost of the repairs.
11. In the event of theft, the customer is fully liable to compensate Aspire Cycling the full retail price of the bicycle as listed on the Canyon web-site.
1. Cancellations with a full refund are allowed up to two weeks prior to the starting date of the rental.
2. A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made one week prior to the starting date of the rental, otherwise no refund.
3. No-shows or failure to collect the bike at the location specified by the client in the rental agreement will be charged the full amount of the entire rental period.
Data privacy statement
• the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website — www.aspirecycling.com and other online services (collectively, our «Services»); and
• our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
«User» or «you» or «your» refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
«Content» will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, ‘nearby places’, and all other forms of information or data.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
Aspire Cycling Berlin may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
We may also use certain performance tracking tools, such as Google Analytics. Through the use of Google Analytics we gather information regarding your behaviour and preferences when using our online platform.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Contact Information: Your contact information, such as email address and other ways of communication.
We collect this information in order to provide you with access to certain features of our Services and to inform you about relevant information concerning your use of our Services.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
We collect this information in order to enhance your user experience.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
We collect this information in order to improve your user experience and provide you with more relevant content and Services.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;
We collect this information in order to analyse the behaviour of our users and improve our Services.
- Communications: Between you and Aspire Cycling Berlin support staff regarding the Services.
We collect this information in order to monitor the quality of our support staff and your communications with us.
- Transactional information: If you make payments or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions;
We collect this information in order to enhance your buying experience.
- HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
How we collect and store information depends on the pages you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our Website, request certain features, such as e-mail newsletters or when you make a payment. Like most Websites, Aspire Cycling Berlin also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors and Users. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider.
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Like other Websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualised content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of maximum of 5 /five/ years, or less if it is no longer necessary for the provision of the Aspire Cycling Berlin services to you. After the expiry of this period we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
We strive to always protect your personal payment information. Payment transactions may be made via Paypal. We accept payments with all major credit and debit card providers, such as VISA, Mastercard and others. All payment card transactions made through our payment gateway are processed using a secure online payment gateway (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) that encrypts your card details in a secure hosting environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the Aspire Cycling Berlinserver.
We may use personal information we collect from you, such as age, gender, interests, activities etc. in order to better understand your behaviour and provide you with the most relevant content and advertisements. We use this information to serve you with more relevant advertisements, a process also know as Remarketing.
For example, you may see certain advertisements on this website or other websites due to the fact that we contract with Google and other similar third parties, to target our advertisements based on the information we or they have collected, including but not limited through automated means, such as cookies.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by changing your preferences at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Aspire Cycling Berlin won’t transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We won’t sell information about you. We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including: (1) with your consent; (2) to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards; (3) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process; (4) when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone. If we are going to share your information in response to legal process, we’ll give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we’re prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others. We will object to requests for information about users of our services that we believe are improper. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our Website — our Web hosting service for example — may have access to such information.
- RIGHT OF CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
You may withdraw your consent for collecting your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
- CHANGE OR REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us.
- ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
- SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
For more information on how you can control your data shared with us, please see section 4, 5 and 6 of the present agreement.
If you have any questions regarding the ways you can control your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting Aspire Cycling Berlin. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Aspire Cycling Berlin does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers. Aspire Cycling Berlin encourages parents to go online with their kids.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- GOVERNING LAW.
The copyrights of our Website are the property of Aspire Cycling Berlin.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of Aspire Cycling Berlin.Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by Aspire Cycling Berlin. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of Aspire Cycling Berlin.
Aspire Cycling Berlin is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Germany.
If you are accessing the Aspire Cycling Berlin Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to Aspire Cycling Berlin in Germany and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.