Bike Rental Terms and Conditions
1. Aspire Cycles GmbH rents road bicycles only in Berlin, Germany.
2. Customers can choose between the Canyon ULTIMATE CF SL 9.0 DI2 and the Canyon Endurace CF 9.0.
3. Bicycle availability is shown via the reservation form on our web-site.
4. The rental fees for our bikes are listed on our web site.
5. In order to reserve a bicycle, customers must have a valid major credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express) and a valid passport.
6. At the time of the booking we will charge you the entire fee for the full rental period.
7. The bicycle will be delivered tuned and adjusted to the customer’s personal measurements and ready to be ridden.
8. The bicycle will have a spare tube, tool kit and air pump.
9. We do our best to deliver bikes on the specified time. However, this is subject to delivery schedule, and willingness of hotels to accept bikes for their guests.
10. In the event of an accident, theft or any other emergency situation, the customer is required to contact Aspire Cycling for consultation and assistance as soon as possible via phones shown in the contract.
11. In the event of damage to the bicycle, the customer is fully liable to compensate Aspire Cycling for the cost of the repairs.
12. In the event of theft, the customer is fully liable to compensate Aspire Cycling the full retail price of the bicycle as listed on the Canyon web-site.
1. Cancellations with a full refund are allowed up to two weeks prior to the starting date of the rental.
2. A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations made one week prior to the starting date of the rental, otherwise no refund.
3. No-shows or failure to collect the bike at the location specified by the client in the rental agreement will be charged the full amount of the entire rental period.